Friday, August 3, 2018

OF MOTHERHOOD AND SUCH BLISS




A smile for no reason, yet boundless joy
Is the bliss of that moment, the best till now
Giggles we share, of secrets untold
Such is our bond, one of true love
Innocence her virtue, knowledge still to seek
Ignorance of evil and sorrow, and of pain
Cloud, it may for a while, a few tears shed
But never is remembered, the gloom for long
For infinite are those, joys undiscovered
A warm hug, cravings no higher
A paper to crumple, a prank so merry
A smile from her beloved, a heart full of love
Such is the mirth, even for an imitated sneeze
My absence, her grief, unbearable
Sweet return, much anticipated
Strewn midst my mess, her treasures many
Among my memories, her shenanigans plenty
Heaven she’s seen, with angels dwelt
And for my sake, to earth, she rode
A presence which makes, colourful my world
A heartbeat we share, among our two souls
My tomorrow, I see in her
And her today, she in me

No comments:

Post a Comment